National Programme on Equal Opportunities for Women and Men 2015-2021 (Lithuania)
About (English version):
The Lithuanian government adopted its second programme for promoting equal opportunities in February 2015.
The National Programme on Equal Opportunities for Women and Men 2015–2021 (in Lithuanian), supports:
- promoting employment and work opportunities for women and men;
- seeking balanced participation of women and men in decision-making and high-ranking positions;
- improving the efficiency of institutional gender equality mechanisms;
- promoting gender mainstreaming in education and research, culture, healthcare, environmental protection, the national defence and access to justice;
- implementing EU and international gender equality commitments.
Type of resource:
Type of intervention: