Virtual material - Structures and stakeholders for GEP implementation
About (English version):
What does GEP implementation mean?
Successful implementation of GEP measures requires thorough reflection on relevant structures and stakeholders.
In this virtual material we discuss:
- the university as an organisation
- impact of New Public Management on different levels in academia
- actor-centered institutionalism (Mayntz and Scharft 1995) to explain decision-making processes
- individual and collective actors as gatekeepers for change
- making implementation processes visible
Type of resource:
Audiovisual (multimedia, videos, mp3, podcasts, etc.)
Is this resource freely shareable?:
Gender and Science taxonomy: