Australian Policy Online
Policy Online is a research database and alert service providing free access to full text research reports and papers, statistics and other resources essential for public policy development and implementation in Australia and New Zealand.
- An open access database with over 19,000 research listings
- Publications sourced from over 2,500 organisations and journals in Australia, New Zealand and internationally
- Scholarly research from universities, governments, organisations and think tanks
- A free weekly email newsletter to over 17,500 subscribers
- Commentary, video, audio, websites, book reviews, events, jobs, courses
Why do readers use policy online?
- The latest policy research delivered to your inbox
- Extensive database of research dating from 2002 with older reports being added
- Free download of full text reports
- User friendly browsing of topics
- Find policy events, jobs and courses