Engaging with external stakeholders and innovation ecosystems to foster institutional change
This webinar, organised by the H2020 SUPERA project, aims at presenting the experiences of working with external stakeholders and the innovation ecosystem while implementing a Gender Equality Plan. Capitalising on the knowledge gained from our sister projects, Gender-SMART and CALIPER, the webinar will present the benefits of this collaborative approach which could be structurally built into the GEPs process to foster institutional change.
The session will be offered to the SUPERA GEP implementing partners and will be open to sister projects. The webinar will take the format of two presentations of approximately 20 minutes each, followed by a question-and-answer session facilitated by two facilitators.
- Provide examples of promising applied solutions and familiarise with existing promising practices
- Inspire about possible benefits in institutional change from working with external stakeholders Inspire about possible interventions with current and new partnerships
- Panayiota Polykarpou, Project Manager at CUT for the Gender-SMART project
- Maria Sangiuliano, CEO and gender expert at Smart Venice, Scientific coordinator of the CALIPER project
- Lut Mergaert & Vasia Madesi (Yellow Window)
11.00-11.10 Welcome / Expectations about the webinar
11.10-11.30 Presentation: Working with external stakeholders at CUT
11.30-11.50 Presentation: The quadruple helix innovation ecosystem of CALIPER project
12.20-12.30 Wrap-up and evaluation
Online registration is required via the form accessible at this link: https://forms.gle/zf3g53w5x8R17xHm9